Fulltime • Remote or Stuttgart/TübingenApply today!
The same way our platform deals with complex metadata, our infrastructure team needs to deal with complex dependencies and services. To ensure Grammofy's availability, security and scalability, we're looking for an experienced infrastructure/automation engineer who knows his way around in SaltStack!
Here's what we're looking for:
- You either already have a lot of experience in SaltStack or you're eager to dive into it - we'll get you on track. Writing your own Python-based Salt modules and designing modular and generic Salt states isn't something that scares you
- You're half sysadmin, half developer. Working together with the Open Source communities around the tools and products we use to solve problems and contributing back to them is the rule and not the exception for you
- Quality and security oriented. Just getting something to work isn't enough - you're eager to dig deeper to find the actual root cause and find proper solutions instead of workarounds.
- Full stack experienced - it doesn't matter whether it's a problem in the Kernel or the application's business logic. You know how to debug and analyze every layer of an application environment
- Experience with RedHat and Debian-based distributions
- AWS knowledge is a big plus
Sounds good? Get in contact asap!
We are looking for an experienced, creative and dynamic marketing expert to help us introduce and promote Grammofy across several markets including GB, USA and Germany.
You will develop and oversee all marketing activities in close liaison with the content, design and social media team. Other aspects of your role include regular competitor analyses to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively, reporting on all marketing activities to the CEO, and working closely with other heads of departments on company projects and represent the company at industry events and conferences.
Previous experience in a similar position is essential but you don’t have to be a classical music expert. However, an interest in the matter is definitely helpful.
You should have up to date knowledge of marketing best practice, both digital and physical, and an eye for creative marketing opportunities, strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications and an ability to lead and inspire.
You should be fluent in both English and German.
We are looking forward to hear about your way of communicating Grammofy's amazing story to the world!
We're using cookies